Bangkok is one of the most favorite destinations of global travelers. People like Bangkok for its culture, history and people. Since tourists all over the world throng here throughout the year, Bangkok has become a famous food zone for the travelers too. Food lovers just like to taste the wide varieties of foods and dishes that are available on stalls, outlets, and restaurants scattered all over the famous city. The city has become the culinary capital of the world. Not known to many, French food actually more than satisfy foodies who look for some in Bangkok. A number of modern French restaurants are immensely popular among the travelers from different countries. People who have never visited France can get a concise idea and taste of French food in these restaurants. When sampling a French restaurant Bangkok has today, visitors may not look too much as a few best French restaurants are situated in Bangkok.
Specialty of French Food
French food is respected worldwide. The world famous French Chefs have combined science and art with their culinary expertise. French dishes available in the French restaurant Bangkok has today depict the science behind cooking and art of representation. French food is normally spicy, oily and very tasty. French soups, cheese, chocolate soufflé, salads, and beef based recipes, flamiche etc. all are special, traditional French food items abundantly available in all famous restaurants. Apart from these different traditional foods, French chefs have introduced some splendid recipes in these restaurants, thus making the French restaurants the favorite destination of both tourists and locals in Bangkok. Here are some very popular French menus famous for their unique taste and readily available in Bangkok:
- Crepes: Crepes are French pancakes. This tasty pancake is topped with cheese, strawberries or ham to make a delicious French dish.
- Fromage – Fromage is a French name of a cheese. In France, over hundred varieties of cheese are found. The cheese made in France is very delicious, and there is a wide variety to fit everyone’s taste.
- Baguettes: This is one of the main foods in France. Baguettes are not like any other normal bread. These are very tasty French form of bread.
- Bouillabaisse – This is a fish recipe where the fried fish and other components like soup, rouille sauce, and bread are served separately. The fish is needed to be poured into the soup.
Apart from these, there are Gaufres, Pain au chocolat, and Croissant, etc. to name a few among the famous French items.
A few salient features of French Restaurants in Bangkok:
Several french restaurants Bangkok has today offer distinct specialty dishes which are making these restaurants world famous:
- Chefs and supporting staff are brought from France. The chefs are experts in preparing French food.
- The environment inside these restaurants is created as per French tradition. The staff and management try to keep all French styles and tradition with a touch of Thai culture inside the restaurants.
- Food ingredients, spices and other necessary items and articles are mainly brought from France to serve people with real French food.